5 things to do in Paris with Kids
Updated: Jan 9
1. The famous Eiffel Tower of course. It’s so breathtaking to see in person. At night it lights up and sparkles for 5 minutes at the top of every hour.
2. Louvre Museum: Although we didn’t go inside, tickets are free for kids up till they turn 18!! Carson loved seeing the pyramid and there is even a pretty nice park nearby for your kid to blow off some energy!
3. Luxembourg Garden: A park filled with a great playground, a fountain pond for sailing small wooden boats, puppet show, carousel, and many statue-lined paths to explore.
4. Disneyland Paris!!! It’s cheaper then Disney world, and kids up to 3 are free!!!!
5. Do a day trip via train to another country! We did one to Belgium and Amsterdam! Totally worth it!