5 Reasons to do Disney World with a Toddler
Disney World is one of the most magical places not only for kids, but for adults who are kids at heart. I took Carson to Disney a few weeks after his first birthday. I had many people who questioned me about that decision, saying he was too young and wouldn’t even remember it. Although he was young he had a complete ball for his first Disney experience. Here are 5 reasons to take your toddler to Disney world!
1. Who doesn’t like the word FREE? Well Disney World is free for kids 3 and younger.
2. Unlike other amusement parks, Disney world allows you to bring in food and drinks. Food is so expensive in the park so having the ability to pack some of your kids favorite snacks is a huge help for a budget friendly person, Like myself!
3. Disney world has several kid friendly rides that are slow and suitable for your younger children.
4. Disney also caters to those parents who want to join in on the fun too. If your child is too small to ride the ride or the ride is too fast for them, Disney has a “Child Swap” program. Child swap allows one parent to ride while the other stays and watches the child, then they swap seats to allow the other parent to ride as well without having to wait in line again. Besides you’re the one that paid for the trip why should you miss out on the fun?
5. Disney world with younger children is completely MAGICAL. They are at the age where they still believe the characters are real, the shows are intriguing, and they are way more interested in the whole Disney experience then a teenager. Seeing the look on their faces when they see Mickey and Minnie for the first time is just amazing.
So quit listening to people when they say you shouldn’t take your child to Disney when they are toddlers because they won’t enjoy it. Create as many moments and memories with them at that age as you can because it will be gone before you know it.